Prof. Dr. Camille Salinesi
Université Paris 1
Prof. Dr. Camille Salinesi, Associate Professor at Université Paris 1 is the head of the Centre de Recherche en Informatique, specialized in Information Systems Engineering. He published more than 70 refereed papers in international conferences and scientific journals on various topics such as requirements engineering, strategic alignment, or product lines.
Prof. Dr. Salinesi was involved in fundamental research projects (FP4 NATURE, FP5 CREWS) and was the leader for collaborations and consultancy works for various companies such as France Télécom, SNCF, Renault, MédiaScience, and EDF) He chaired the REFSQ, REP, and RIGIM workshops and in 2005, he was Organizing Chair of the 13th IEEE International Conference on Requirements Engineering.
Prof. Dr. Salinesi teaches various topics such as Databases, Requirements Engineering, Enterprise Resource Planning, Information Systems Management, and Enterprise Architecture.
- C Salinesi, R. Mazo, D. Diaz, O. Djebbi. Using Integer Constraint Solving in Reuse Based Requirements Engineering. 20th IEEE Conference on Requirements Engineering. Sydney, Australia. September 2010.
- G. Fanmuy, J. . Roussel, R. . Szczepaniak, C. Salinesi, A. . Dauron, L. . Picci, and O. . Hammami.
- Requirements Analysis and Modeling Process (RAMP) for the Development of Complex System, European Conference on Systems Engineering and Innovation (EuSEC), Stockholm, Suèed, May 2010.
- Salinesi, and I. Gam. How Specific should Requirements Engineering be in the Context of Decision Information Systems?, International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS), Fes, Maroc, April 2009.
- E. Kornyshova, and C. Salinesi. Selecting MCDM Techniques: State of the Art, International Journal of Information Technology and Intelligent Computing (IT&IC), 2, 2008.
- E. Kornyshova, and C. Salinesi. Introducing Multicriteria Decision Making into Software Engineering, INSIGHT (INSIGHT), INCOSE, 11:3, 2008.
- C. Salinesi, L.H. Thevenet. Aligning IS to Organization’s Strategy: the InStAl Method. The 19th International Con,ference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CaiSE'07). Norway, June 2007.
- A. Etien, C. Rolland, and C. Salinesi. A Meta-modelling Approach to Express Change Requirements, International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Technologies (ICSOFT), Special session on Meta-modelling, Setubal, Portugal, September 2006.
- A. Etien, and C. Salinesi. Managing Requirements in a Co-evolution Context. Requirement Engineering (RE), IEEE Computer Society Press, Paris, France, pp. 125 - 134, Septembre 2005.
- E. Ivankina, and C. Salinesi. Eliciting Requirements by Analysing Threats Caused by Users, Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications (SERA), IEEE Computer Society Press, Mont. Plaisance, USA, August 2005.
- C. Rolland, and C. Salinesi. Modeling Goals and Reasoning with Them, Engineering and Managing Software Requirements (EMSR), A. Aurum, C. Wohlin (editeurs), Springer Verlag, 2005.
- I. Zoukar, and C. Salinesi.. Matching ERP Functionalities with the Logistic Requirements of French railways - A Similarity Approach. International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS), Porto, Portugal, 2004.