ERNI (Germany) GmbH
ERNI is an international consulting company for software engineering, collaboratively promoting and implementing innovation and technologies.
ERNI strategically invests in 3 core competences:
- managing the complexity of projects
- enabling people and
- delivering customer solutions fast.
We, as ERNI, are targeting quality as well as focusing on our stakeholders and consensus building. Beyond that, we provide method-based solutions and partnership-based technology.
ERNI was founded in 1994 in Switzerland and currently employs around 800 professionals worldwide with 19 offices and 4 shoring centres (Barcelona, Bratislava, Cluj-Napoca and Manilla). We have been aggregating value to medical technology, manufacturing, transport & logistics, banking & insurance, government, and professional services sectors.
Requirements Engineering at ERNI
ERNI designs project analysis phases jointly with the customer to reach a Requirements Engineering concept which focuses on customer-centricity and the respective markets. Whether using a classical, agile or hybrid approach, all Requirements Engineering activities are based on IREB standards.
- accurately identify stakeholders and requirements,
- model goals, development processes and product requirements,
- support in specifying technical requirements,
- coordinate requirements with all stakeholders,
- manage and/or support in the management of requirements, requirements documents and systems and
- maintain and drive through continuous improvement management in Requirements Engineering processes from product conception to the final releases.
Visit our website for more information